Are you a business owner looking to take the next step in securing your company's legacy?
We specialize in revealing and strengthening a company's inherent potential by pairing existing SMEs with qualified, talented management for continuity and growth.
If you are facing a potential succession issue or dealing with an under-managed company outside of your core activity, we are here to help. We specialize in accelerating SME growth and assisting with perfect-match succession to ensure continuity and maximize potential. Business owners choose NCA because we're in it for the long run: we know what it takes to build and run a business, and we care for your business as much as you do. NCA works with you to find the best talent and transfer your company to a new generation of entrepreneurs, supported by resources, to secure your company's legacy and ensure a sustainable future.
Are you an intermediary
who assists existing businesses
We specialize in matching exceptional talents
with existing SMEs to enhance growth and strengthen sustainable business legacies.
We are constantly building our network of intermediaries and key stakeholders active in SME succession challenges. We are always open to opportunities that may be a great fit for our partners and we work hard to deliver rapid feedback on potential new deals. Please scroll down to see more information about the types of companies we are looking for.
Where we invest
We are industry agnostic, but we refer to the following criteria when looking
at potential companies
- Main Company Criteria
- Sector Characteristics
- Potential Sectors
- Located in DACH for 2020, followed by the rest of Europe and the US in 2021
- EBITDA in the range of EUR 2-5 million
- Enterprise Value in the range of EUR 10-35 million
- Recurring revenues
- Profitable with positive cash flows
- Ability to achieve full control through purchase
- Space for operational improvement and/or revenue expansion
- Stable or growing
- 10%+ EBITDA margins
- Barriers to entry
- Asset light
- Online or Offline Education
- Software-as-a-Service (Saas)
- Healthcare and Wellness
- Fintech, Payments or Financial Company Services
- Specialized Construction
- Consultancy services
- This is a non-exhaustive list; other sectors will be considered